Are you a designer who creates fashionable clothing? Learn how to sell your handmade clothing online on Etsy and earn extra money on the side! If you are a designer who makes modern, chic, and fashionable clothing and you are looking for ways to sell that clothing, look no further as Etsy is all you need!
What is Etsy – All You Need to Know
Etsy is a specialized marketplace for buying and selling handmade items including jewelry, bags and accessories, shoes, clothing, home décor, electronic devices, and etc. It is also popular for buying and selling art pieces and vintage goods that are more than 20 years old. Not only this is an ideal place where you can gather an audience and attract customers who are going to buy your handmade clothing but Etsy is pretty reasonable on their fees as well. This means that you will be able to earn a lot of money if you know how to sell. In order to list a new product on Etsy, you need to pay 20 cents per product (this fee is for 4 months). If you sell a product, Etsy keeps 3.5% provision while the rest goes to you as a profit. Etsy also allows you to design the look of the shop and make it according to your needs, preferences, and style. Registering on Etsy is pretty simple, all you have to do is to add your email address, username, and password. The registration is fre
Do you want to become a successful Etsy seller? You have come to the right place! Check out these 6 steps that can help you promote your Etsy shop and boost the sales!
How to Succeed as a Successful Etsy Seller
Etsy is a popular marketplace, which means that it is a pretty competitive as well. Among millions and millions of active sellers on Etsy, there are few of them that differentiate from the crowd as successful and respectful online sellers or Etsy entrepreneurs. Is it difficult to become a successful or featured Etsy seller? It is challenging but it is not impossible, especially if you are a hard worker, dedicated and passionate about your handmade crafts. In order to become an Etsy entrepreneur, there are a few things you can do such as promoting your shop. We’ve decided to help you by presenting you the best ways to help you promote your Etsy shop. Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: Selling Tarot Readings on Etsy
How to Promote Your Etsy Shop and Boost the Sale – 6 Steps to Use
By using these 6 steps you will be able to promote your Etsy shop and boost your sale:
- Create a Facebook Fun Page – Facebook is known as one of the most popular social networks in the world. By creating a Facebook fan page and uploading images of your products, you will be able to attract new customers to your Etsy shop.
- Join the Etsy Community – There are many Etsy groups and teams that can help you promote your shop and your products. Also, this is a great way to get tips, advice, and recommendations from successful Etsians.
- Use SEO – By using SEO or search engine optimization you will allow your customers to locate your shop and your products more easily and quickly. Consult with SEO experts and see how they can help you.
- Use Google AdWords – Google AdWords can help you search for a suitable topic for your product descriptions and find keywords you can use when describing your Etsy products.
- Submit Your Products to CraftJuice – Craftjuice.com is a popular rating site where you can submit all kinds of handmade crafts and users rate them. It sounds funny, but the rated products actually show up in the Google search.
- Stay Patient – Your hard work takes a time to show positive results.
So, are you ready to become a successful Etsy seller?
e of charge. One of the reasons why you should choose Etsy is because there are a lot of people on Etsy these days. It became extremely popular and there are customers from all over the world interested in buying handmade crafts and art creations.
What You Need to Consider When Selling Your Handmade Clothing Online on Etsy
It is important to determine your marketing plan and how to promote your products. Marketing can make or break a successful online business. That is why you need to find a suitable way to promote your new products and your Etsy shop. Take advantage of the social media, Etsy community, your blog, and etc. Also, don’t forget to add high-quality and clear photos of the products you sell – a great photo always sells! With appropriate marketing promotion, you will be able ti run a successful Etsy shop! Good luck and have fun!
— Conrado RPM (@corapema) 3 de abril de 2017